MoreWithUs — Everyday Jobs is giving $100 prizes to organizations and social causes; and a $500 grand prize to one of the organizations/causes.
We are doing this to to give back and connect with people looking for part-time and/or entry level jobs, especially students.
Which Organizations and Causes are Qualified?
- Any social organization is qualified, such as school clubs, PTOs, religious groups, community organizations.
- Any social cause is qualified, such as A-Go-Fund-Me to help someone.
- Any person can enter in support of any social organization or cause (you will be the contact person).
How to Win the $100 Prizes?
- Get 15 people to create a jobseeker profile at MoreWithUs.com
- Ask each person to fill out the Google form so that we can keep a count of the people supporting your organization/cause.
- Once you get 15 people, we will contact you and send the $100 prize.
How to Win the $500 Grand Prize?
- Any organization/cause that gets 30 jobseeker profiles at MoreWithUs.com will be entered for the grand prize.
- Gain an additional entry for every additional 10 jobseeker profiles (e.g. if you get 40 profiles, you will gain two entries).
- Winner will be selected on based on a random draw on December 7, 2021
- September 1 to November 30
- Winner announced on December 7
Past Winner of the MoreWithUs Social Giving
The winner of the #MoreWithUs Spring 2021 Social Giving is Eclipse at Penn State Univ. They raised money for THON in support of children with cancer. Check out Eclipse: http://www.eclipsepsu.org. Thanks to Kaylee Montanari for leading the effort.
Fill Out the Google Form After you Create Your Profile at MoreWithUs.com